- Edward Shaddow’s head is full of sci fi and ethical non-monogamy.
- Beth Winegarner recommends books on everything from heavy metal music to Disney princesses to post-apocalyptic SF.
- Yatima’s list is uncategorisable, but includes horses, grief, and nuclear bombs.
- Hugh Rundle posted the not-really-an-anarchist bookshelf.
- Clare posted a list themed around Transgender Warriors.
- Alissa seems to be thinking a lot about the end of the world as we know it.
- Sumana offers a mix of management books, memoir, speculative fiction, and history.
- And my own head seems to be mostly full of architecture, queerness, mind-body stuff, and permaculture
I’ve certainly gained a few books on my “to be read” list from reading everyone else’s recommendations. How about you?
Support my work
Hi, I'm Alex. I'm an independent researcher, writer, educator and activist based in Ballarat, Australia. If you appreciate my work, please consider becoming a patron on Patreon. Even $1 a month helps!
Not only will you help me do more work like this, but you'll also get regular updates and sneak peeks at my work in progress.